|Sound Matching Game|
|So many possibilities: graphing, data collection, patterning, child created games|
|Collection of Materials from Louise Kool and Galt|
- Loose parts can be use in anyway children choose.
- Loose parts can be adapted and manipulated in many ways.
- Loose parts encourage creativity and imagination.
- Loose parts develop more skill and competence than most modern plastic toys.
- Loose parts can be manipulated in many ways.
- Loose parts can be used in combination with other materials while playing imaginatively.
- Loose parts encourages open ended learning.
Collect "Beautiful Stuff"